Information and Services for Health Professionals
Please click here to download our
Information Booklet For General Practitioners & Medical Consultants.
At Berwick Solicitors, we have developed a specialized legal service for doctors including general practitioners, medical consultants, nurses and employees of the Health Service Executive.
In particular, we provide the following services:
- Representing and Appearing before the Medical Council on behalf of doctors
- Making a claim for a permanent contract (Contract of Indefinite Duration) under the Protection of Employees (Fixed Term Work) legislation
- Making a complaint in relation to bullying, harassment or discrimination in the workplace
- Advising on disciplinary matters
- Suing for professional fees due to medical doctors and other health professionals
Value for Money & Flexible Consultation Times for Doctors and other Health Professionals
At Berwick Solicitors, we specialise in providing legal services to doctors on a cost effective basis. In most cases, we do not charge for the initial client consultation and can set out a clear and structured quote for providing legal services tailored to the budget and needs of the client.
Berwick Solicitors has provided legal services to doctors and other medical professionals all over Ireland for nearly twenty years. Given the extensive workloads and unsociable hours that most doctors and health professionals work, we offer evening and weekend consultations by request.
For more information on our legal services for doctors and health professionals or for a consultation in Galway or Dublin, please contact: