Berwick Solicitors provide international lawyer services to law firms and individuals based in England and Wales and internationally in the fields of Probate, Property and Litigation.
We provide a nationwide law agent service for UK and US based law firms, international firms, and non-residents in the fields of Debt Recovery, Personal Injury, Litigation, Probate and Property.
Our services include:-
- Enforcement of foreign judgments in Ireland.
- Personal Injury Litigation in Ireland on behalf of UK/US residents and other non-residents.
- Obtaining Grants of Representation for Estates in Ireland.
- Buying/Selling Irish property for non-residents.
- Summons/Document Service on Irish residents or companies based in Ireland.
- Watching Briefs – attending court or tribunal hearings in Ireland.
- Judgement/bankruptcy searches in Ireland.
In most cases, we can provide a schedule of our fees upon initial instruction. James Seymour is the partner in this office who primarily provides international lawyer services as a law agent. He is qualified as a solicitor in the Irish Republic, England & Wales and Northern Ireland. He is also a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and a Notary Public. James has extensive experience acting as an agent for law firms in the UK, US and on the Continent.
For further information or to arrange a consultation, please contact: